INAUGURAL Blake Robinson Memorial Draft Iron-Man Tournament @ Inman Sports Club
INAUGURAL Blake Robinson Memorial Draft Iron-Man Inline Hockey Tournament
On March 18, 2011, the roller hockey community unexpectedly lost one of their greatest, Blake Robinson. Never one to gloat in his accomplishments, Blake epitomized everything great about our sport: hard work, dedication, and most importantly a commitment to the brotherhood.
Please join us for an evening of great hockey and celebration of the life of Blake Robinson at the Inaugural Blake Robinson Memorial Draft Iron-man Tournament.
Where: Inman Sports Club, 990 Inman Ave Building #2, Edison, NJ 08820
When: Saturday October 27, 2012 starting at 7:30pm
ALL proceeds from the tournament will be donated to the Blake Robinson Memorial Fund. In lieu of a formal entry fee, participants are asked to make a suggested donation of $50 to the fund; however, any donation would be greatly appreciated and anyone interested in participating is encouraged to attend.
- 3 game minimum
- Each team will be comprised of 4 skaters of different skill levels and a goalie selected at random by the tournament committee
- Games will be 8 minutes in length with no timeouts, 5 goal mercy rule
- 3 pts will be awarded for a shutout, 2 pts for a regulation win, and 1 pt for ties
- At the end of regulation, games in a tie will remain in a tie during Round Robin, and in playoffs will proceed to a 2 minute overtime followed by a 4 person shoot out
- All penalties will result in a penalty shot
- All players MUST bring a White & a Black Jersey
In order to secure a spot, all players MUST pre register with Joe Darcy either by email at [email protected] or phone at 908-672-2456. A limited number of standby spots will be available on the day of the tournament, so last minute additions are also welcomed.
Thank you in advance, and we look forward to seeing you at the Tournament!