NCRHA Board of Directors Summer Meeting Approaching
It is time for you to submit your great ideas! League Operations and Rule Changes due May 13th!
The NCRHA Board of Directors will be holding their annual Summer Meeting on the weekend of June 11-12, 2011. The time has come for all players, coaches, fans, or other party, to submit their great ideas! This is the time for you to propose changes to Playing Rules, League Operations, Uniform Requirements, and more!
The NCRHA Documents that are up for revision include the NCRHA Rulebook, NCRHA League Operations Manual, and NCRHA Bylaws. All three documents are posted on www.NCRHA.org under Registration, Documents.
All proposals must adhere to the following criteria:
1. Send an email to the NCRHA Board of Directors at: [email protected]
2. Include your full name and your affiliation with your collegiate team or other affiliation.
3. Proposal must use the NCRHA Rule Change Template, which is available at www.NCRHA.org under Registration, Documents or follow this link: http://ncrha.org/pps-medias/17501.doc.
4. Include your full proposal, containing the text that currently exists, your proposed text, and the reasoning/rationale behind your proposal. If it is a new rule, please submit proposed text and reasoning/rationale behind your proposal.
5. All proposals must be received by May 13, 2011 by midnight Pacific time.
We hope to hear from many of you. The league documents mentioned above will be revised and published prior to the start of the 2011-2012 season.