it appears to me that UMSL is dancing around the issue with trying to trump MSU's unbeaten steak. Therefore, I have a proposal. In exchange for the return of Aaron Schulze we are offering the following:
1) a 5-pack of Heineken
2) a slightly damaged copy of Rage Against the Machine Bulls on Parade. (If need be Zach will autograph the same)
3) Bus fair to nationals in Arlin Texas and reservations at the hotel Arlin compliments of Cotton Hill.
4) $17,000 in Cameroon francs, which incidentally has a value of approximately $32.38 (Sorry Schulze)
5) an original copy of Peanuts signed by Charles Schulz
6) a commenerative platter featuring the 2007 Lindenwood Lions minus Travis Fudge.(please remember Travis is a Springfield native and will be in graduate school here next year)
7) A slightly faded baseball autographed and injected by Roger Clemens or his spouse
8) A photograph of Schulze hoisting the Skateland Cup.
9) A pardon from Cole Murphy when he whoops your arse
10) and a partridge in a pear tree.
A. I would only depart with one beer at a time.
B. The Cameroon franc has increased in value, you used a 2005 exchange rate
C. Roger Clemens never used steroids and Tony Larussa doesnt drink wine.
D. Cole Murphy is unforgiving
there is no point in playing UMSL. Lambert has been videotaping my hand signals from the bench since November 2006. in fact its has been going on with Lindenwood since Clinton was dating Lewinski.
Vote for Obama
nonsense! Have you ever seen Lamberts computer. He is simply watching Disney on Wheels.
On the same day Roger Clemens admits he never used steroids, Ryan Dempster says the Cubs are going to win the world series, the Blues acquire Sidney Crosby for Martin Rucinsky, the Rams waive Orlando Pace who is signed by the Chiefs for $1,000 a game, Trent Green returns to start for the Rams, Oklahoma City acquires the Knickerbockers for Aaron Schulze, etc.,etc. and the first part of this crap is true
Unbeaten is unbeaten, sir.
We need Aaron...we're down to a maximum of six forwards for Nationals...sorry. Don't you guys have a couple of backup goalies? Aaron is in great shape and can handle a few extra games...why not just stick a backup goalie's jersey on him and have him play for MSU at Nationals as well?
MSU + the Fudge Factor = nasty!! I hope that happens! (If it does, you guys ought to move to DI....)
Not only have I been videotaping your signals from the bench, I have also performed a detailed biomechanical analysis of each of your goaltenders. When the puck is shot at least 64.3 mph, and crosses the midline at less than a 20 degree angle, precisely 24 centimeters to the medial side of his right lesser lateral tibiohumeral trochanter....well, let's just say there is no "catch" involved. You guys don't want to play us.
the goalie formerly known as catch, now known as Dropkick suffers from catch side cubital tunnel syndrome. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act Dropkick is filing suit against the Great Plains for counting or allowing any goals which extended through his catch side forearm. He has retained the same counsel as the Rams are utilizing to pursue the Patriots.