Center Circle: Rahway, NJ
August 18, 2007 @ 12pm
TOURNAMENT AND ENTRY DETAILS:
- Team Entry Fee is $200. Division(s) can close earlier based on numbers of teams entered overall so register now.
- Teams will consist of 4 skaters and 1 goalie. No substitutes.
- Each team is guaranteed four games.
- Registration can be done through email @ [email protected] (subject line – rahway ironman). Registration will close on Thursday August 16, 2007 @ 9pm.
· A minimum of 4 teams is required to run a division.
· Games will be played in one (1) 12 minute runtime period
· Games will have a single official who will call all goals, penalties/penalty shots, and maintain pace of play.
· At least three preliminary round robin games will be played by each team within their division that will determine which teams will advance to the playoff round. Standings and tie-breaker information will be posted throughout the event.
· If a playoff game ends in a tie a three player round robin shootout will be utilized. If still tied a sudden death shootout will take place until there is a winner. A different player on each team must shoot in the sudden death round until there is a winner.
· Penalties: ALL penalties called by the official will result in a penalty shot for the non-penalized team. All non-shooting skaters must immediately go to the sideboards during the penalty shot.
· If for any reason a player cannot continue, play will become 4 on 3. Teams can play with no less than 2 skaters and 1 goalie. If a team cannot field this minimum, the game will be declared a forfeit.
· Fighting WILL NOT be tolerated. Any players involved in a fight as deemed by the game official will receive an automatic game misconduct (1 game suspension) and could result in expulsion from the tournament.
· There are no time outs during the game.
· All teams must have home (light) and away (dark) jerseys.
Date: August 18, 2007
Time: 12:00 PM
Place: Center Circle