"Carolinas Cup" Adult Series
1st Annual Carolinas Cup
Adult Inline Summer Tournament Series
Charlotte Qualifier: July 28th & 29th @ Charlotte Sports Center
Raleigh Qualifier: August TBA
Carolinas Cup Championships: September TBA
The ?Carolinas Cup? is a new adult tournament series that will run in the summer time each year. It will have 2 regional qualifiers and a Championship weekend to determine the ?Carolinas Cup? winner. We will have multiple divisions in an effort to give every adult player a place to compete. Below are the details:
- Adult Gold & Silver Divisions (ages 16 & up)
- 4 game guarantee @ each event
- $425 entry fee per team
- All games are 3 x 10 minute periods
- Medals will be awarded to 1st and 2nd place at each regional qualifier
- The ?Carolinas Cup? will be awarded at the ?Carolinas Cup Championships? event in addition to the medals for each player
- Players are allowed to play in both divisions but must follow roster rules below
Gold Division Roster Rules:
- Gold division is open to all teams and players ages 16 & up
- Gold teams are allowed a maximum of 2 unqualified players for the Carolinas Cup Championships event.
Silver Division Roster Rules:
- Silver division is open to players ages 16 & up
- Silver division teams are allowed only 1 skater that is playing Gold or has PIHA/MLRH experience. All silver team rosters must be approved by the tournament director.
- Every player on your roster MUST qualify at one of the regional qualifiers to participate in the Carolinas Cup Championships event. If a silver team wishes to add players who did not qualify, the team must play in the GOLD division at the championship event.
- This division is intended for true SILVER teams. We will do our best to keep it that way at the regional qualifiers.
To register or if you have questions:
Email [email protected] with your team name, division, contact info, and roster. Registration deadline is the Wednesday prior to each event.