Sportsplex, Feasterville, PA Prizes:
June 15th, 2007
Division Winning Teams - Each player will receive a $20 Gift Card to a restaurant to be determined.
MVP/MVG (Gold) - $150 Gift Certificate to Premiere Inline
MVP/MVG (Silver) - $75 Gift Certificate to Premiere Inline
MVP/MVG (Bronze) - $30 Gift Certificate to Premiere Inline
Enjoy a night filled with fun, competition, and prizes! First place prizes will be presented to each division championship team. We strive to develop a high quality hockey and social event and hope you will come out and enjoy this fun and challenging tournament!
TOURNAMENT AND ENTRY DETAILS:
- Team Entry Fee is $200. Division(s) can close earlier based on numbers of teams entered overall so register now.
- All Players must be 18 years of age or older by the start date of the tournament. Age exceptions may be made for goaltenders only in extenuating circumstances.
- Teams will consist of 4 skaters and 1 goalie. No substitutes.
- Each team is guaranteed four games.
THREE NON-CHECK DIVISIONS:
- Pre-Registration can be done at Premiere Inline Hockey located in the Sportsplex (6PM - 9PM Mon-Fri)
- Gold ? Team is comprised primarily of A level Players.
- Silver- Team is comprised primarily of B level Players. No more than one Gold Division player is permitted per team.
- Bronze- Team is comprised primarily of C level Players. No more than one Silver Division player is permitted per team. Absolutely NO Gold Division Players are permitted.
- A Level ? Highest level. This player is highly skilled. Has played Junior A, NCAA College, or is a former Pro.
- B Level ? Intermediate to Advanced level. This player has High School, Junior B or College Club experience.
- C Level ? Less experienced recreational player. This player may have played some youth or high school hockey several years ago.
· A minimum of 4 teams is required to run a division.
· Games will be played in one (1) 10 minute runtime period
· Games will have a single official who will call all goals, penalties/penalty shots, and maintain pace of play.
· At least three preliminary round robin games will be played by each team within their division that will determine which teams will advance to the playoff round. Standings and tie-breaker information will be posted throughout the event.
· No player can receive more than one (1) MVP Award. In the case that this would happen, the runner-up in the lower division would receive the award for that division.
· In the event of a tie for the two spots, the following will be the order of determination: Goals For, Goals Against then Goal Quotient (goals for divided by goals against, highest quotient wins).
· If a preliminary round robin game or the Championship game ends in a tie a three player round robin shootout will be utilized. If still tied a sudden death shootout will take place until there is a winner. A different player on each team must shoot in the sudden death round until there is a winner.
· Illegal players and teams:
-If it is determined by the tournament director(s) at any point during the preliminary round games that a team in the Silver or Bronze division as a whole are far above their competition that team will be permitted to play the three game guarantee, but will receive a 1-0 forfeit loss for those games and will not be permitted to advance to the championship round.
-Players may play on two teams in the tournament. Players cannot play for teams that are more than 1 division apart
-Referee working games in the tournament are NOT PERMITTED to play for any division in which they officiate.
· This is a non-checking event. Body checking is not permitted at any level.
· Play will be continuous from the drop of the puck at the face-off circle at the beginning of the game.
· When a goal is scored, all skaters from the scoring team must immediately skate back to any point behind the red line. Failure to do so quickly will result in a delay of game penalty against the scoring team. Once the scoring team is behind the red line, the official will blow the whistle to signal the puck may be put in play from behind the net by the teamed that was scored upon.
· Penalties: ALL penalties called by the official will result in a penalty shot for the non-penalized team. All non-shooting skaters must immediately go to the sideboards during the penalty shot. Once the penalty shot is taken, regardless of the outcome, the team that took the penalty shot will immediately skate back to any point behind the red line in order for play to resume. Once that team is behind the red line, the official will blow the whistle to signal the puck may be put in play from behind the net by the defending team.
· Icing: In order to keep the game moving in a continuous fashion, icing calls will not apply for this tournament. However, if in the judgment of the on-ice official a team excessively ices the puck for the purpose of delaying the game, that team may be assessed an un-sportsmanlike conduct penalty after a verbal warning by the official. A penalty shot will then apply.
· If for any reason a player cannot continue, play will become 4 on 3. Teams can play with no less than 3 skaters and 1 goalie. If a team cannot field this minimum, the game will be declared a forfeit.
· Fighting WILL NOT be tolerated. Any players involved in a fight as deemed by the game official will receive an automatic game misconduct (1 game suspension) and could result in expulsion from the tournament.
· Four minor penalties to one player in any game results in an automatic game ejection (remainder of current game). Major penalties such as spearing or butt-ending could result in expulsion from the tournament.
· There are no time outs during the game.
· All teams must have home (light) and away (dark) jerseys.
Date: June 15, 2007
1331 O'Reilly Drive
Feasterville, PA 19053