Zrink, CT Labor day Tourney
LABOR DAY Tournament !!!
Welcoming teams from Everywhere
SEPTEMBER 3-5, 2005
· $375 Per Team
· 3 Game Minimum
· Two Day Sat & Sun (Championships on Monday)
· Champions Receive Automatic Entry to Summer 2006 Iron Man Tourney
· Youth Divisions (age as of Jan 1st 2005)
8U, 10U ,12U, 14U, 17U
· Adult Divisions
Puck, Ball, Dek
· 2 Minute Warm-up
· (2) 15 Minute Running Time Half's
· 2pts for Win, 1 for Tie.
· No Black Tape on Sticks. All Equipment must be covered. Goalies must wear skates in Puck Divisions.
Space is limited
Register by August 29, 2005
Contact Bill@ ZRINK.com or by Phone @ 860-657-3310
Registration Forms can be found at www.zrink.com
I'd like to suggest the following:
1-Nationals are over. Go to the new D.O.B. cutoff of January 1, 2006.
2-Forget 17U. The days of the 17U age bracket are over. Go to 16U, 16U and 18U, or just 18U.
3-IMO, no one outside of your local area is going to do a 3 day tournament in Connecticut. 2 days - including championships are better. 1 day - including championships are even better.
You'll definatly draw more teams.