Itech 4.8 X-Factors
I just recently got a pair of 36" Itech X-Factors and started playing in an inline league at Sportime, Bethpage, NY, basically a house league. Let me tell ya something.. these pads are the best bang for the buck. They stack up well against some much higher end and more expensive pads. Some specifics:
- Canvas inside makes for an easy slide across the surface I play on... Sportcourt.
- Thigh protection is very solid and doesnt leave much open at all.
- Easy, quick break in.
- Butterfly is good, the pads turn very easily and reset themselves into position nearly flawlessly. If there was one thing I would fix on them is add a corner to the inside top and make a box pad top to close the 5 hole entirely.
- I like the clips used as opposed to leather straps on the top, this way you can adjust it to just the way you want it.
- All in all a very solid pad for the money. I bought them for $210 brand new and absolutely love them, would recommend to anyone who wants to play beginner-intermediate level hockey on a tight budget.