View Full Version : CAR for sale
05-01-2003, 06:06 PM
1997 Saturn, 5 speed, forest green with nice accessories and sound system, 4 door, AC, tint. PERFECT condition and very well maintained. No problems whatsoever.
This car has been meticulously taken care of and has been my number one travel vehicle. It has HIGH milage from 100k+ miles of traveling to hockey events (all highway mileage). It still is in the best condition and is PERFECT for a student.
Asking $4,100. Car is in NY but still can be seen at east coast events.
Please email if interested.
05-01-2003, 07:22 PM
Does this hockey car come with a Le Goalie so you can drive in the car-pool lane? /wtimages/icons/wink.gif
Inline Hockey Central
05-02-2003, 12:14 AM
So youve been caught cheating in the HOV lanes too rofl. Actually was a story about that in NJ a few years ago where a driver was stopped for another reason and they found his passenger to be a little to lightweight for the privelege - I believe they quadrupled the fine lol.
05-02-2003, 12:58 PM
ahh yes.. the HOV lane.. nothing gets you in and out of Maryland faster ;) hahah
05-02-2003, 02:49 PM
are you guys making fun of my boyfriend again???????
05-02-2003, 03:28 PM
I can't seem to reach Legolie. Anyone have any info. Did he get deported?
10 reasons why Legolie is my perfect (fill in the blank)
10. Legolie allows me to drive in the HOV lane so that I don?t get stuck in Long Island traffic for 5 hours.
9. Legolie will give me the jersey off his back (granted it fits me like a nightgown).
8. He was created in the image of goaltender. We all know they withstand the greatest pressure of the team. Imagine what pressure he could withstand as my good confidant? He never talks back! hehehehee
7. I don?t need to drink to make Legolie seem interesting.
6. He doesn?t tell me that I snore or try to kidnap my fuzzy bunny slippers.
5. He makes a great babysitter. I?ve seen him pacify kids for hours without having to fart or burp or tell crude jokes that children don?t understand. How many men can say they can do that?
4. He actually saves more shots then some of my Board of Directors (who?s names I won?t mention-but they are the only 2 who play net on the ECRHA BOD and they play for Wilkes and Hofstra).
3. I will never hear Legolie call me a b*tch because he knows if he does I will simply put him in front of the DI firing squad. (one patch kit alone won't save him).
2. Legolie will never complain to me about crease violations or yell ?No Goal ref!!! The net was off!!?
1. Legolie doesn?t have to compete with me over hockey knowledge. He know?s nothing, he?s an airhead. I win instantly. This is the man I like.
Cheers! Hey Andrew, drop me an email if you can!
05-02-2003, 03:57 PM
05-02-2003, 04:28 PM
05-06-2003, 01:31 PM
I'll give ya 12 bucks and half a box of nicorette, the stop smoking aid with chew activated release!
08-25-2003, 11:50 PM
<font color=blue> Well the Saturn is still for sale. Down to $3500 still in near perfect condition and running perfectly. Great for a student.
Legolie had his own speadsheet in Amercian Hockey mag, but he still has not returned my mail. Anyone seen him in action lately? Please amuse me, need a good laugh :)
08-27-2003, 02:22 PM
I heard Legoalie got deported... apparently he lost his student visa for being such an airhead...
JMU Roller Hockey
08-28-2003, 04:59 PM
was that witty... or just stupid?
JMU Roller Hockey
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.