View Full Version : TOP 5
Top 5 college inline teams?
01-28-2003, 02:59 PM
2. Michigan State
3. University of Central Florida
4. Cal Poly SLO
01-28-2003, 05:32 PM
1. lindenwood....depth is always the answer, ohh wait, the hole teams an all star...
2. michigan state....three of the top 10 players in the country.
3. Purdue..... a very solid returning national NCT semi's team with leadership and veterans.....
4. University of Central Florida... the bauer pythons players were lookin strong and confident and gave many teams a second opinion on what roller hockeys all about.
5. RIT.......are the mission empire snipers and buffalo wings not an excellent team in D1? yeah well they have a few players from both of those teams...very solid and looked great at winternationals.
* plus i havent seen many southern regional teams but from what ive heard, the texas tandem of U of T, and texas arlington are leadin the pack down south...viva gordita...take us home boys...in addition, pomona and slo looked good as well out from cali, but "nala" only asked for 5 teams...sorry men, but youd make the top 10? what do yas all think......but thanks to everyone for participating in winternationals, without the solid perfromances from all the college teams, it would not have been successful; viva las vegas!
U of Rolla
02-05-2003, 02:53 AM
are you from the great plains region?
and just out of curiosity, have you seen any of the premier games? because im sure that the majority of the teams up here would fair pretty well against the likes of the great plains teams.....or have you seen some of the teams out west, out east, or even in the south....the teams i saw at vegas have phenominal teams and would fair off very well against the teams that youve named. but thats just my opinion.....furthermore, obviously lindenwood is the best team in the country and rightfully so, but after this weekend, i think it is in fact possible for them to be beat. but i emphasize possible! but still, it does depend if you are talking about premier or competetive in addition.
02-05-2003, 04:23 PM
what about occ? They are pretty much all tour predators. If your saying Lindenwood is the best, who is mostly compromised of tour St. Louis players(unless I'm mistaken)then how can you automatically assume that they are better then occ when the Tour predators beat Tour St. Louis last year at Narch and then brought home the silver medal in D1 and gold medal in senior platinum at winternationals, when St. Louis couldn't even make the play-offs. How do you not even include occ in the top 2 let alone top 5?
02-06-2003, 12:55 AM
good point guy from occ....but honestly, you guys are the best D3 team in the country and im sure youd give lindenwood a fight, but again, back to day one, you guys are still a d3 school and have different rules and regulations. if we were to put categories for d1, d2 and d3 schools, by far, youd be the number one team in d3, but d1 is a different story. if you guys are still so hip to prooving you are the best team in the country, then why dont you go to a D1 school like pomona, slo, chico or something like that. then everyone would give you the credit and the respect you deserve. no doubt you guys have a phenominal team and should not go over looked, but in any circumstances, you are still a d3 school. when you guys enroll at a d1 school then you guys will have room to talk, but on a personal note, i would love to have you guys play the likes of lindenwood, michigan state and even purdue, i think wed give you guys some stiff competition. but thats my two cents; however, if you want my top 5 with D3 added in then here ya go:
1. Lindenwood University
2. Orange County Community College
3. Michigan State Unversity
4. University of Central Florida
5. Rochester Institute of Technology
there are you happy?????
02-06-2003, 01:29 AM
Um, probably because no has ever heard of OCC before this year? Um, no one has ever seen them play except for people in the Western Region?? Just taking a wild guess at this one.
What about occ? Several players from St. Louis played for
different teams in Narch and Winternationals LU players
could not play as a team because of school conflict.So
you really have not seen the Lions Den.
Hey Bonesy,from the midwest showme state,on any day you can
be beat ask the Mudcats.The best team in the country.
LU 2 vs Mudcats 1 LU 8 vs Mudcats 5
LU is building their program.Go to website www.moiha.org
Click on Poinstreak Logo.Check out stats.Priceless
02-06-2003, 11:25 AM
nala, do you mind if i ask who you are?? and play for??
02-07-2003, 03:36 AM
um i dont even care what has happend to lindenwood. they beat a mudcats team that was missing half their team and not even their starting goalie for one of the games. furthermore, i dont approve of Lindenwoods style of play or their sportsmanship, but as a matter of fact, i play for a different midwest regional team. however i have seen LU play and i have seen the majority of all the other teams play, so whats your point with the mudcats stuff? i definitely think the Lions of LU can be beat, just as i think any good team can be beat on any given sunday. but im not trying to start talking smack, but i was just wondering what the whole post was about, i truly didnt understand it at all......
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.