View Full Version : MAR
Does anyone have any opinions on rankings in the Mid Atlanic Region?
10-17-2000, 03:01 PM
1) Penn State Altoona
3) Penn State Main
9) SUNY Binghamton
10-17-2000, 03:54 PM
1. PSU Altoona
2. U Pittsbugh
3. PSU Main
4. U Delaware
5. Rochester Inst of Tech
6. James Madison U
7. U Maryland
8. Kent State
10. George Mason U
Mind you, I haven't seen half the teams play yet this season, as most of them didn't attend the Pittsburgh tournament, and the ones I saw tend to be ranked higher than the ones I haven't seen yet. Give it two weeks (following the Harrisburg event) and we should all have a better idea of how the season will shape up.
10-17-2000, 06:46 PM
1. PSU altoona, Brunk and Weinstead = bigtimers.
2. Pitt, Mcgrath what?
3. PSU main, when they get their star forward back they'll be number 1.
4. Drexel, if you dont believe how good these superstars are, check the Drexel website.
5. Delaware, i dont know but i like blue hens.
6. RIT, what happened against PSU boys?
7. SUNY Binghampton, crazy hands and company.
8. Maryland, not sure but i heard good scouting reports from their practice facility.
9. JMU, Possible contender, look for them late in the season.
10. Pitt B, this is my sleeper team.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.