View Full Version : Predictions Northeast Division
11-28-2006, 10:29 PM
1. Philadelphia Growl (2 Consective titles, plus adding Mosenson)
2. Boston Roller Rats (from what I heard they are a contender)
3. NJ Grizzlies (looks to have a solid team)
4. Connecticut Blaze (John Pinheiro and Jesse Creek)
5. Hartford Fire Ants
6. NJ Minutemen
7. Massuchetts Storm
11-29-2006, 02:35 AM
I am clearly a bit partial but here are my predictions...
1. Growl - lost Johnny P., picked up Mosenson and Meyer, 2 huge D men on an already stacked roster, so if they can stop sully and ronny, then get by ken and mose they still have to beat the #1 goalie in the league
2. Boston Storm - yeah the score of the summer game showed 10-4... BUT they were missing guys and have the best shot at taking away the division away from us this season 2 time MLRH champs. (rockers were mostly them anyways)
T3. ISCA grizzlies - they have a lot of former freinds and teammates on this team and let me tell you that althought they dont have any "super stars" of the sport on their team, they will play the toughest man on man this season, a lot of younger guys that don't stop skating, kind of annoying, goaltending will be their only issue...
T3. Conn Blaze - another very solid team, johnny P, gary kull, pudge kull and carmello are only 4 of their deep roster, with creek in net the blaze good be the suprise of the NE
5. Mass. Bombers - play against them over the summer a lot at narch and torhs - when they have thier full roster they are a pretty good team... Ingram is their go to guy, just not enough power in their inagural season to make it to the top.
6. NJ Minutemen - Sorry Havs, with it was different my man... have one of the games great younger players in Havelock, outside of that it's thin... they picked up 3 guys from the NJ assault that if they show up all of the time and play as hard as they can, could be some help... spatzy has some good wheels, but the defense is going to be week and #1 goalie Namowicz is down for a few months
7. FireAnts - Don't know much about them other then playing them in tournaments, but the lack of experience and firepower could hurt them, they will suprise a few teams, but the top teams depth will hurt them in the long run, but like they say... Rome wasn't built in a day...
thats my .02 take it, leave it, complain about it
11-29-2006, 11:49 AM
I completely agree with Billy... sorry Kalish
11-29-2006, 06:04 PM
I think a hard working Minutemen team could steal more wins then you think with Kyle in net...
11-29-2006, 06:13 PM
i just dont know against who... they are no where near as deep as any of the teams above...
11-29-2006, 06:20 PM
I agree with growl89, who do they have depth and talent than. The only other team I could see them jumping ahead is maybe Mass Bombers.
11-30-2006, 11:22 AM
I honestly don't know what to predict . . .but thanks billy for the kind words hahaha . . . the Northeast I think is going to be tough for most teams because of rink size. NE is compiled mainly of small rinks, which obviously plays into the advantage of ourselves and the Grizzlies quite well. But we'll see, I'm sure there are going to be a lot of upsets and most peoples predictions on here will go to sh*t in the first couple weeks. :eek: But on another note .. good luck to everyone this weekend . . also happy birthday today Eli and Johnny P. later guys
11-30-2006, 11:43 AM
growl89, i dont think you guys have the best goalie in the league. that statement is very questionable.
11-30-2006, 11:52 AM
who do you think is better? In my opinion he is the best goalie in the league as well.
11-30-2006, 12:41 PM
you don't have to think that he is the best in the league, his numbers say that he is... look at his playoff numbers last year... 8-1, 1.86 GAA 3 shutouts... 3 shutouts in roller hockey in 9 games... make a case for who's better...
And i will already state my counter points to what you have to say... you will probably say that he plays on the best team and any goalie can come in a play for us and do great... if you have ever played against us in the past 2 seasons, you know that our team is more concerned with offense and scoring as many goals as can, we leave our goal tenders out to dry more then any team in the league... i think my teammates will agree with this statement... in fact there were many games that we won which we were out shot... look at the Finals last year... we were outshot in 3 of the 4 games, the typhoon games we were outshot most of the time when we played them and still came away with wins. Last season the only goalie that came close was Clemens...
so where's your arguement?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.