View Full Version : chassis
07-29-2006, 10:24 PM
can i put a regular hi-lo chassis on one of this years tour models im not liking the all 80s like i thought i would
07-30-2006, 11:18 AM
It can be done. What don't you like about the all 80's?
07-30-2006, 10:41 PM
The response I've heard has been pretty black and white. I'd say about 60% of the people I know who have tried the all 80's truly hate it, yet the other 40% say they'll never go back!
"The defenseman formerly known as #11"
08-01-2006, 11:54 AM
You should try it for yourself, once you make the adjustment (about 2 weeks if coming from Hi/Lo less from Sensor) there is no comparison. About 90% of the NARCH pro final was skated on all 80's. It is really worth a try!
Was that Team Labeda vs Tour Mudcats?...jk...
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.